Nearly everyone takes “drugs” of some sort. A drug is something that effects a temporary change on the human organism, with the definition between a drug and a food overlapping.
Of some sort includes:
- Drinking dilute preparations such as Coffee, tea
- Smoking plants such as Tobacco and Marijuana
- Swallowing pills such as anything at a drug store
- Snorting powders (ground up pills).
- Smoking rocks (chunks of pills) such as crack
Each of these forms of drug use have different effects: a reality commonly overlooked in favor of U.S. Congress enacted, William Randolph Hearst pushed mercantile schemes of protecting favored commodities.